In order to be able to showcase your products and your factory, you must adhere to the following policies. Any breach in those terms will result in the suspension of your account. These policies aim to build the trust between buyers and sellers, so we encourage our sellers to comply with them.
If you have any questions, we are always pleased to help. You can check our FAQs Seller FAQs or contact us at email@example.com
- 1. All registered products must be made in Egypt.
- 2. Your products must be genuine, or else you should have proof of your right to sell those products.
- 3. You must comply with agreed order terms and conditions
(including but not limited to quality, delivery and specifications),
as this is crucial for customer trust.
- 4. All the products’ data and information must be exact and true. Avoid providing any misleading info so you don’t fall under criminal offence.
- 5. The safety of your products is your duty and our top concern. You will always be responsible for products that harm or threatens the well-being of individuals or properties.
- 6. The seller must hold all communications with customers, manufacturers and/or buyers through gatjed’s inquiry system.
- 7. We are not to be involved in any dispute between you and third parties.